The ClubHOUSE children’s ministry of PCC hosts “Breakout” on Wednesday evenings where kids learn to “please Him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God” (Col 1:10.)
Here is what we want …
- We want to help your child become a servant of Christ.
- We want your child to understand and live out what they are learning.
- We want Bible memory to have a life changing impact.
- We want your child to have opportunities to minister and exercise their gifts.
- We want your child to be mentored by leaders who are committed to their own spiritual growth as well as your child’s.
- We want your child to see the value of God’s Word for everyday choices, and
- We want your child to become more like Christ at home…at school…and every where they go.
That’s what Breakout does. It is designed to help kids grow up to be like Christ through…
nurturing small group relationships,
understanding and applying memorized Bible verses,
uplifting worship and prayer,
fun games, and
daily time with God.
Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about! I hope you catch the vision. I hope you feel the excitement because we are going to have a blast at Breakout!
Nuts and Bolts
Dates: Wednesdays. Kickoff is usually the last Wednesday in September. The program runs to the end of April.
Ages: 4 years old (by Dec.1st) thru 5th grade.
Time: 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Registration is open.
Pay Breakout fees online here!